Jazz Vs Thunder!! Game Preview!! NSS!! Cut The Quit!! Jason Jerrell!! Lebron!!
Heat vs 76ers!! Random Nonsense!! Vote And Comment!!
Spurs Vs Warriors!! Round 1!! NSS!! NBA Playoffs Preview!! Who Wins!! Vote
Pelicans vs Blazers!! Playoffs Round 1 Preview!! NSS!! Anthony Davis!! Damian Lillard
Wizards Vs Raptors!! Wolves Vs Rockets!! Sweep!! NBA Round 1!! NSS Preview!!
Spurs Are Packing A Revenge Punch!!
Francis S Estepan. Published April 13th, 2018
Under 24 hours till the beginning of the first game of this year’s NBA Playoffs. The San Antonio Spurs will travel to Oakland for the first game against the Golden State Warriors. Last year, these teams met in the Western Conference Finals where the Warriors came out on top. Neither team was able to reach the 60 game win mark, also their playoff seeding changed a bit as well. Both teams are dealing with injuries to major players, but both teams have found a way into the playoffs and the matchup couldn’t be any better.
Spurs want revenge!! They may not say it or show it, but revenge is fueling Popovich’s team right now. The Spurs are a very composed team that are not going to lose their “cool.” The biggest distraction has been the Kawhi Leonard situation, being only 3 games shy of another 50 win season sounds like a good solution. Don’t pay too much attention to their 7th seed standing record, Popovich has the time to form up schemes to stress out the Warriors.
The Warriors go to play is the Steph- KD pick and roll. Without Steph, KD and Klay has to carry the offensive load with Draymond Green as the 3rd option. The defense will hold their own vs any team, but relying on streaky shooters such as Swaggy P and Cook may be a problem. Kerr is a great coach and he will figure out a way to work the bench rotation but all errors have to be limited. Any sign of frustration or weakness will exploited.
The Warriors are the favorite to win the series. They should be extremely confident in their performance and their 4 All Star players. The Houston Rockets are the team that is set to dethrone them. For the Spurs, revenge is best served cold and what would be colder than the Spurs sending the champions on an early trip out of the playoffs.
- KD vs Aldridge: At some point in time we will see this 2 going at each other. Aldridge is bigger and heavier than KD which can create some bully ball opportunity down low. On the other side KD length and unlimited range could require Aldridge to come out to the 3 point line.
- Klay Thompson vs Dejounte Murray: Murray is nowhere near the level of player that Klay Thompson is (yet), but the potential is there. If Klay can prevent his numbers going down in the playoffs, the Warriors will be fine. But if they do (like last year), Murray could become a breakout story.
- Draymond Green Vs Rudy Gay: In 11 years Rudy has only being to the playoffs once. He is coming off a season ending injury, averaging career low in minutes and scoring. Opportunity could be knocking on his door and there is no better way to answer it by outperforming one of the NBAs elite defenders.
- Role Players: JaVale Vs Pau!! Young Vs Ginobili!! Livingston Vs Parker!! Iguodala Vs Bertans!! Quinn Cook Vs Bryn Forbes!! One of this matchups could be the one that shifts the scale. Look for Popovich to exploit the bench matchups that will force KD and Thompson to become overwhelm.
Watch The Video:
Spurs Vs Warriors!! Round 1!! NSS!! NBA Playoffs Preview!!
NBA “What If’s & Nonsense
By Francis S Estepan
Today is the last day of the NBA Season. Without a doubt the only important game tonight will be Minnesota Timberwolves Vs Denver Nuggets fighting for a spot in the playoffs. Once that game finishes the playoff matchups will be determined and nonsense predictions will be made. Till then here are some “What if” and some extra Nonsense:
- LeBron James did not want to face the Miami Heat in the playoffs – “You can’t script/fix NBA Games” but you can play like trash and get blown out by a Miami team led by a collection of role players and D-Wade. As great as D-Wade is, he has more value to Miami in terms of legacy than anything else.
- Donovan Mitchell is a true rookie. If Ben Simmons wins Rookie of The Year, the NBA will more than likely think about changing out the whole “Rookie Rule”. Thinking about it, a guy sits out a whole a year but still gets access to everything else team wise?
- New Celtics Same Old Kyrie. I hate injuries as much as any other player, fan or just spectator but is just hard not to notice that Kyrie, as valuable and talented as he is, hasn’t played 82 games in his career.
- I wonder how mad the Memphis Grizzlies GMs and back office became once the Phoenix Suns accomplished their mission of getting the worse record in the NBA.
- The Warriors can’t win without Curry. KD has been great but according to the numbers without Curry this team could struggle to come out the 1st If the Warriors don’t make out the 1st round, do they get rid of KD? Or just kickback and wait for their real leader? The REAL question is if the Warriors had to choose between Curry and KD who do they keep?
- Who are the real Dark Horses in each conference?
- OKC – But not really. How did Billy Donovan performed so bad with this roster or should we blame it on Westbrook hero ball
- Spurs – No Kawhi, no problem. Other not winning 50 games, it can be said it was successful season. Remember the beat Houston last year
- Jazz – Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell only have one job each. Gobert – Defense. Mitchell – Offense.
- Heat – If every game came down to a last second shot and D-Wade was shooting the ball, that was the game plan.
- Philly – Let’s be honest by now, we all “Trust the Process”, but championships? Wait? Hold Up? Would that complete the process?
- Cavaliers – Lebron James is the fiery Dark Horse in the East.
- When did we all decided to ignore the Blazers & Pelicans as possible contenders??
- What if somebody other than the Warriors, Rockets, Raptors or Cleveland wins the CHAMPIOSHIP? Would that be a good twist??
Best Performances On Opening Night Since 1984!!
by Kevin Bertalotto, published February 22, 2018
Note: I’m not ranking the performances rather just reminding y’all of these forgotten yet amazing games by these stars. Enjoy!
- Vs the Cavaliers in 1989 Michael Jordan scored 54 pts, grabbed 14 rebs , dished out 6 asts and stole the ball 3x. W
- Anthony Davis vs DEN in 2016 had 50 pts, gobbled 15 rebs, assisted on 5 shots, stole the ball 5x and blocked 5 shots. L
- At home vs the Clippers in 92, Charles Barkley had 37 pts, 21 rebs, 8 asts shooting 11/16. W
- On the road against the Kansas City Kings, Kiki Vandeweghe scored 47 pts on 19/23 shooting. W
- Against the championship team, Miami Heat, rookie Michael Carter Williams had 22 pts, 7 rebs, 12 asts and 9 stls on 60% shooting! W
- In his first game as a Houston Rocket, James Harden scored 37 points, grabbed 6 rebs and dished out 12 asts along with 4 stls. W
- In 1989 vs Denver, Karl Malone finished the game with 40 pts, 16 rebs and dished out 5 asts all on 18/25 shooting. W
- Michael Jordan at Madison Square Garden had 50 pts, 6 rebs and 4 stls. W
- In 1990 Charles Barkley at Chicago scored 37 pts, collected 10 rebs and dished out 5 asts while shooting 15/21. W
- At home vs the Orlando Magic Anthony Davis finished the game with 26 pts, 17 rebs, AND blocked 9 shots. W
- In a loss to the freakin Lakers, James Harden had 34, 7 and 17. L
- At Denver the man himself Tim Hardaway had 32 5 and 18 asts. W
- Klay Thompson vs the Lakers in 2013 scored 38 pts shooting 15/19. W
- Against the Houston Rockets Monta Ellis finished the game with 46 pts on 18/24 shooting. W