Cowboys @ Bears! Thursday Night Football Matters!! Kind off!! NSS Preview!!
THE POSSIBIILITY FOR THE COWBOYS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH A LOSING RECORD IS REAL!! The Cowboys, in theory, only have to make sure to beat the Eagles and the Redskins or just need for those team to lost. And on the other side the Bears, on a 2 game winning streak who need a miracle to make the playoffs but really it could be the last chance Mitchell Trubsiky to prove something??
So… Why again does the Cowboys @ Bears on TNF matters again?
Check it, it could maybe, maybe be a fun game.
- Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper are trying to get paid and neither have a good enough argument to validate their paycheck. It doesn’t help that Jerry Jones seems to be cheap AF when it comes to paying players.
- Jason Garrett days with the Cowboys may be numbered. Yes “may be” because there could “maybe” win a Super Bowl. Till then let’s start building theories about who will be the next coach: Ron Rivera?? Jim Harbaugh?? Tony Romo?? Jerry Jones himself??
- Zeke has been meh, has play like meh but the 6 year, $90 million contract that he signed and nobody is talking about, looks it will be the chip that will be used against the Cowboys to point out the failure of a season and how they don’t deserve to be “America’s Team”
- Speaking of America’s Team (the Cowboys lol) are they going to make the playoffs with a losing record?
- The Bears will have to win every game to make the playoffs, that includes a win vs the Packers, the Chiefs and the Vikings. So there is a chance
- Bears 2018 / “Trubisky 2018” won the last 4 games of the season; Rams, Packers, 49ers, Vikings
- So, like, there is a chance for the wild card!! Maybe
- Trubisky 2018 vs 2019: 2020?
- 2018: 24 TD, 12 Int, 3,223 Passing Yards, 3 Rushed TD
- 2019: 13 TD, 7 Int, 2,196 Passing Yards, 1 Rushed TD
- 4 year, $134 Million deal ($110 Million guaranteed). Salary $7.9 Million this year, $9.2 Million in 2020
- What’s Khalil Mack Season Grade (So Far) vs 2018:
- 2019: 39 Tackles, 6.5 Sacks, 4 Pass Deflections, 5 Forced Fumbles
- 2018: 47 Tackles, 12.5 Sacks, 4 Pass Deflections, 6 Force Fumbles, 1 Touchdown
- Is Matt Naggy on the hot seat? How much of it has to do with Trubisky?
The Cowboys and Bears had higher expectations coming into the season and is getting to the finals weeks of the season to make their final statements.
Thank you for reading. Join the Conversation:
Cowboys @ Bears: Who has more on the line?