Green Bay Packers Nonsense Preview!!
Can the Green Bay Packers stay healthy enough to make it back into the playoffs?? That is the major question right now. Aaron Rodgers seems a lot more motivated than usual with a good reasoning as well. Rodgers was considered a tier 1 QB, meaning that he is great QB and his team cannot win without him. The Packers need bounce back this year as a team if not some drastic changes will be coming along.
Health is key.
- Aaron Rodgers is the clearly leader of the team.
- Jimmy Graham is the new comer and should become a hot red zone target
- Davante Adams needs to look for a breakout year.
- Blake Martinez will be defensive force
- Make the playoffs
- Make Rodgers happy (pay him)
- Make the backfield work, whether is Jones, Williams or Montgomery, make something work.
- Packers will make the playoffs
- Davante Adams 1,000 yards, overall career season
What are your Green Bay Packers Predictions??
Watch the Nonsense Segment!!