Top 5 Tony Parker performances as a Spur
Note: Although I was a bit disappointed he left San Antonio, he will still be one of my favorite point guards, he’s one of those players who should be respected by all NBA fans.
- On the road against the Minnesota Timberwolves back in 2008, Tony Parker had a career high of 55 points (21 in 4th Q/OT) on 22/36 shooting, grabbed 7 rebounds and dished out 10 assists, this was just enough to get the 4 point win in double overtime. W
- Once again in 2008 Tony had played very well but this time it was in the playoffs vs the Suns. With a chance to take a commanding 3-0 lead Parker dropped 41 points on 17/26 shooting, collected 5 rebounds, assisted on 12 shots as well, this helped San Antonio win by 16. W
- At Atlanta facing Joe Johnson’s Hawks in 2009, TP outplayed everyone by scoring 41 points on 18/25 shooting, pulled down 3 rebs and dropped 10 dimes along with a 10 point win. W
- Versus the 2012 Oklahoma City Thunder in San Antonio, Mr. Parker scored 42 points on 16/29 shooting, grabbed 3 rebounds, had 9 assists as well as a 11 point win. W
- Going up against the rivals Dallas Mavericks in 2009, TP dropped 43 points on 18/29 shooting, collected 5 rebounds, assisted on 3 shots and stole the ball 4x, unfortunately that wasn’t enough to get the W. W
What’s your favorite Tony Parker memory??