10 Best LeBron James Performances as a Cavalier
Note: Although LeBron has Cleveland……again we can’t deny he’s had a lot of amazing performances that
- On November 8th, 2017 against the Washington Wizards, LeBron James was extra special scoring 57 points on 68% shooting, grabbed 11 rebounds, dished out 7 assists and had 17 4th quarter points to make sure no comeback was made by the Wizards. W
- Late in March against the 2018 Toronto Raptors, King James finished the game with 35 points (14 in the 4th Q), 7 rebs and 17 assists while shooting 58%. This amazing all around performance was enough to win by 3. W
- Back in 2010 against Carmelo Anthony’s Nuggets, LeBron scored 45 points including 23 in the 4th Q and OT, gobbled 13 rebounds and dished out 15 assists. Despite all that Camelo hit the game winner on LeBron and gave DEN the win. L
- At Madison Square Garden in 2009, Mr. James delivered the Cavs the win scoring 52 (13 in the 4th Q), collected 9 rebs, assisted on 11 shots and made several clutch buckets. W
- Against the defending champions Golden State Warriors at Oakland, LeBron James against all odds kept it close prior to the Jr Smith incident by dropping a Finals career high of 51 points (15 in the 4th Q and OT), gobbled 8 rebounds and dished out 8 asts. GS took over in overtime and won Game one. L
- After winning Game 1 at Toronto, King James upped his Game 1 performance by dropping 43 points on 19/28 shooting, grabbed 8 rebounds and assisted on 14 shots. W
- Facing off against future teammate Dwyane Wade and the 06 Heat, James was extraordinary at home scoring 47 points (18 in the 4th Q) on 64% shooting, grabbed 12 rebounds and 9 assists.
- At Memphis in 2008, LBJ took over the 4th Q and OT scoring 25 points then, 51 total, gobbled 8 rebounds and dished out 9 assists while shooting 64%. W
- During an overtime win against the Minnesota Timberwolves, LeBron James had a triple dub of 37 points, 10 rebs and 15 asts. Not only did he hit several clutch shots, but also hit the game winner on Jimmy Butler.
- At Oracle Arena against the 73-9 Warriors without Draymond Green a very important player, the Cavs were down 3-1 so LeBron James needed to play exceptional. Not only did he drop 41 points, he also grabbed 16 rebs and assisted on 7 shots. This helped the Cavs majorly in their 15 point victory. W